Friday 24 January 2014

DBTC Waste Management

Last January 21, 2013, Teusday, our professor asked me to conduct an assessment regarding the waste management in our school. Therefore, instead of having a lecture class, she did ended the class for us to have time for whatever we have to do regarding this task.

During that time, our team, "Lupang Hinirang Music Video Team" is having a shoot inside the school. So I did went there to join them in the shooting. Since I am tasked to shoot the BTS (Behind the Scenes), I took some shots depicting the school's waste management. (See photos attached below)


Based on my observation about the vicinity and the the school's cleanliness, I can say that the school is properly managed and it is clean in the most times even brakes and dismissals. (Except for having so much dry leaves in the ground) I also observed that Bosconians of Mandaluyong whether in what level they are, they are well disciplined when it comes to segregation of waste inside the school. (Proud Bosconian here!)



Here are some photographs taken by me inside the school:


Highschool Students walking during their break

Close shot of a plant near the small chapel

Stolen shot of one ate holding a mop

Garbage bag and trash bins

Grade school teacher disposing some trash in the bins

Trash bins in every corners of the school

Shot in front of the Old Building

After taking some shots, I interviewed my friend from of the Facilities and Management Office, who is a Student Assistant of Mr. Joshua Aguilar, Head of the Facilities and Management of the school. I asked him about the waste management program of the school whether it is under their job or someone else's. He told me that 

No comments:

Post a Comment